Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Since October (5 months) I have had Pleurisy, 5 chest infections,

Since October (5 months) I have had Pleurisy, 5 chest infections, 4 ear infections, laryngitis, pharyngitis and a kidney infection, am very tired and noticed my gums are white, could I have an immune deficiency and can my GP orders tests for this?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionAbsolutely you could and yes your GP can test for this. I would recommend testing for immunoglobulins to startlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, I was fed up keep getting ill and taking medicines all the time and never seem to get better. I have other problems that is going on like dry eyes, vertigo, reflux, hip problems, etc, etc but everything seems to be only since October. I was supposed to have my flu jab and a week before I ended up being ill and it went down hill since then. I have never missed it, this if the first time!