DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

What are the best homeopathic substances for male

Customer Question

What are the best homeopathic substances for male erectile problems when the man is in his sixties?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThere is no such thing as a homeopathic remedy for a condition.The case must be individualized.Have you had a homeopath or ever done treatment.Are you really talking about homeopathic remedies, or herbs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not consulted a homeopath. I'm talking about homeopathy not herbs
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
OKEach person with erectile problems might get a different remedy.They are individualized based on an extensive interview and physical examination.I can tell you the main ones.What specifically is the problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Loss of eerection during intercourse is what I stated in my original text
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
This is all that is in your original text on my end:"What are the best homeopathic substances for male erectile problems when the man is in his sixties?"Sometimes text gets cut off by the time I receive it.The top remedies based on this symptom are:ARG, Bar-c, Calad, Calco-s, chin, con, lyc, med, Nux-v, Phos, Sel, Sep, Sulph.In addition, there are another 171 remedies that have helped or cured this problem.The top remedies have cured and are in the third order of importance.It could be any of the 184 remedies however, or anlysis might reveal you need a remedy that not on this list, as there are 3000 remedies.To find a classical homeopath, which is what you want, there is a good list herewww.homeopathic.org In addition, the underlying cause of your ED should be ascertained by your doctor.PossibilitiesPsychologicalLow testosteroneCirculation problemDiabetesHeart problems or hypertension.High cholesteraolProstate diseaseMedication effects or alcohol OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.