DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I'm a 20 year old girl. Recently I've been getting aches

Customer Question

Hi I'm a 20 year old girl. Recently I've been getting aches in my right breast and armpit. However there is no soreness/redness or swelling and no dimpling either. But a year ago I had discovere a Small bean sized lump just behind my nipple, however my GP told me it was a harmless fibroid. But till date it is still there in same size it doesn't hurt but my overall breast aches I can feel some muscular tissues. Don't know if it's normal. Also I usually used to get this kind of pain during or before the due date of my menstrual cycle. If I try to squeeze my breast a milky pus like water is discharged. (Only if I Squeeze and right breast only)
Please advise.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is all probably normal.It is part of fibrocystic breast disease.Obesity, coffee and other factors can stimulate it, as well as hormonal imbalance.It is not a sign of cancer.You need to see a good OB doctor about your hormonal status at this point. . OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pain in my breasts doesn't stop. Sometimes it lasts whole day and I go out of breath. And I also feel soft lumpy tissues. Is it normal?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It can happen with fiborcystic disease.And it is not normal in the first place.That is why I am telling you that further investigation is needed, into the followinghormonal status: sex hormone panel, thyroid panel and adrenal panel.Anxiety levels.Musculoskeletal exam.Diet.Nutritional status.WeightThese are all important and each area can contribute to the problem. , please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I was really concerned and only getting stressed more. Your advise was really helpful. Thanks for your prompt responses and time. I shall rate you excellent.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome anytime.And you can find me in Medical by request [ask for Dr. thomas only and use a long request lock] any day of the week.9 to 9 EST.For fast, safe, accurate and precise answers.use the rating scale at the top of the pagegood luckdt
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.