wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I a very bad skin condition. I get a lot of

Customer Question

Hi I a very bad facial skin condition. I get a lot of pimples and discoloration. Also the scars that my pimples leave are very hard and dark and I have a couple of big pores onto my skin.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The scars are very harsh and dark. I have been doing a lot of treatments earlier but it never helped to reduce any scars and get my skin smooth.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.how long has this been going on?Can you upload a picture?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been suffering from this bad skin condition from the past 5 years and nothing has worked. I was prescribed a retina products and salicylic products
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These are my pics taken recently. This is my current skin condition.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A friend of mine suggested me to use magnolia extract face wash. I have been using it for a week and I can feel a little difference though. I feel it smoothens my skin. Please advise me some good products for my skin type.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
thank you for that additional information and the pictures.I am concerned about the scars that your condition is leaving behind.At this point I do not believe you should use magnolia extract face wash or any other type of do-it-yourself home treatment anymore.You really need to see an experienced dermatologist who can deal with difficult facial issues. Even though retin-A and other products didn't work does not mean that other prescription strength medication will also fail -- there are many ways to heal your skin.Of course, given the difficult nature of your condition, the dermatologist may need to do specialized testing such as a skin scraping or even a full thickness biopsy....but, once the underlying pathology is understood I am confident that things can be cleared up.In my opinion trying home skin products just puts you at a high risk of ending up with more scars -- scars that you will have to carry for the rest of your life.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have been getting a severe pain in my right breast and underneath my breast. (Only on right side) I get strong pain if I stretch or cough or take a deep breadth. Earlier when I was in my periods days ago I could feel the pain only in my right breast and could feel some lumps. But now I started getting pain all in my breast, armpit and lower chest and my back as well only on the right side. My doctor told me it could be due to my monthly period but I just finished my period. And the pain gets worse, It really bothers me. Please advise. What could it be?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
First of all I can assure you that it is very unlikely that this is something horrible like breast cancer.The best thing to do is have your OB/GYN examine your breast when it is hurting and form an opinion.Make sense?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it be breast cancer ? I do not get any symptoms of breast cancer. Only feel lumpy muscular tissues and tenderness and pain only on the right side.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
No. I do not think it is breast cancer at all.Of course, the best thing to do is see your OB/GYN for an exam if you are worried., but I bet you are OK Make sense?