DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My son is 13momths old. he has diarrhea on and off

hi my son is 13momths old. he has diarrhea on and off for the past few weeks and he has started having eggy smelly burps. should i be worried about this.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYesThat is too long.Take him to his doctor.Lactose intolerance needs to be ruled out, as well as other problems. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you i will surely take him in first thing tomorrow. would you be able to tell me if it is related to teething by any chance.