Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have a very bad skin. I get a lot of pimples. I

Customer Question

I have a very bad facial skin. I get a lot of pimples. I have been suffering this bad skin problems from the past 5 years. I have tried a lot of products but nothing cured it. I have a very soft and loose skin it is not very tight and I am afraid that it may result in wrinkling at earlier age. And my skin easily tends to break and it leaves very harsh dark spots, I also have discoloration all over my face. I have been doing few treatments earlier but nothing helped. I was prescribed some retin A and salicylic products for my pimples and spots/scars but it never helped. Also a few scars that appeared years ago due to pimples and acne would never go. However the acne I get is mild and doesn't cause any redness but leaves scars. Also if I wash my face it gets very dry and easily peels of even though I use mild products. But otherwise it turns very oily during the day.
Please advise.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a picture?
please attach a pic