Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have very sore lower legs and wonder if i is cause by a collection

I have very sore lower legs and wonder if i is cause by a collection of tablets I have every day.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, you can send me a list of your current medications and your medical problems.I would be happy to review them with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr David but I haven't got cancer, and anway I have been having a lot of letters backwards and forward with Dr Phil and he has helped me. As I am deaf and not too good on the phone, I need to use letter writing anyway.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
would you like me to opt out so you can talk to Dr. Phil?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks . As I said I am deaf and not good on the phone. And anway I think Dr his has answered my questions and I will be going to my GP after Easter to tell him what he said. (he recommended you by the way)
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com