DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am 81 years of age and have found it increasingly difficult

Customer Question

I am 81 years of age and have found it increasingly difficult over the past two months to retract my foreskin for normal cleaning purposes. It is now virtually impossible to retract the foreskin. What action would you recommend?
KB
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf you can not retract it on your own, with gently trying repeatedly, then you need to see a urologist.This can be from scar tissue.It can be a from a skin problem.It might need a minor surgical procedure. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.