Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I had a night with a sex worker in china 2 years ago, i took

I had a night with a sex worker in china 2 years ago, i took a biosure test after the 2 years had gone by and it was negative, do i have anything to worry about and is this test conclusive if it is negative, it read on the packaging that it was 99.7, is it possible to be one of the .3 percent?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.That 0.3% is only a theoretical risk.Practically there is almost no risk.I would not worry whatsoever.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the biosure test is conclusive then? can i forget it all together, why do they say it is 99.7 then?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
They just do that for medicolegal purposes.Practically speaking you have no risk.Let me know if you have more questions.Rate me when done.Regards