Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

This morning I squeezed the tips of my nipples (where the

Customer Question

Hi, This morning I squeezed the tips of my nipples (where the little white bits are) very very hard and a tiny bit of clear fluid came out.This was the same on both nipples...is this my montgomery gland? It's the same if I squeeze those on my aerola. Thank you kindly
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthis is from your mammary gland.this can be normal for women if they squeeze their nipples, a tiny bit of clear fluidthis is not worrisome for breast cancer, especially if it is from both breastlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com