Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Help , we are in st albans AL4 0SX and over the

help , we are in st albans AL4 0SX and over the last few days our 30 year old live at home son has shown increasingly psychotic behaviour . So much so that we dare not leave him alone. Are you aware of any one in st albans I can take him to see urgently .
we 'lost him' yesterday and found him half naked soaking wet in an adjacent car park with no idea of how he got there
thanks please help
Muriel and Pete *******
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome.You can get private consultation from Dr Paul Oppedijk . You can contact him on following number. Dr Oppedijk runs a Private Clinic in St Albans for the assessment and treatment of a full range of psychiatric and psychological problems.Mobile phone: 07910 964668 ,*****ST ALBANS AL1 4EPEmail:***@******.*** me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good info thanks .
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure.