Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I took 1g grame of cocaine last friday night and was also

hi i took 1g grame of cocaine last friday night and was also drinking alcohol with it ,i have just done work drug test which was a urine test is has now been sent to the lab for the results ,there was a 7day gap from once i took it and when i was tested , i do not take this regular ,i have researched that is can remain in your urine for 3-5 days but what about the the metabolite that your body produces when you take cocaine will that be all clear from my system
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionYes, you should be clear after 7 days.High probability that you are fine on this onelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com