Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Daughter age 8 had a fever since wed eve... Now full of cold,

Daughter age 8 had a fever since wed eve... Now full of cold, snotty nose, cough. But temp keeps peaking to 39 if stop medicine ibroufen or paracetamol. Mild ear ache... It's now 5 days on medicine with doctors shut due to BHols anything else I need to do?
Well in herself, just tired...
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI'm sorry she is feeling so badAt this point, there is not much else you can do besides making sure she is hydrated RachelIf she isn't getting any better she is going to need to get seen for antibiotics. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for the reassurance. Will. Call doctors tomorrow
welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it