Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Can i have this report as soon as possible because I have to

Can i have this report as soon as possible because I have to send it to court
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what report you are referencing.You have posted this on a question and answer web site.Could you clarify what question you are asking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi dr D.Love
I need a report of all my problems like mental health and physical like dick in my neck and lower back and all medications that I have to use for my problems and what kind of therapy and treatment that I had or I'm wating for (injection,surgery) to do.
It is very important because I have court and have to send this letter before my court for personal independent payments if I didn't send it maybe they refuse my appeal and I miss everything.
Please confirm this one for me I appreciate of your kind doctor.
With best wishes
Mahnaz
That report would typically come from the doctors/therapists/etc. that have been providing the care. There is no way that I could know all of your problems.