Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I feel that the part of my brain dealing with emotions, mid/long

Customer Question

I feel that the part of my brain dealing with emotions, mid/long term memory, my consciousness and soul (personality and mood) have been severely affected by being away from work for a while and from several bouts of severe depression in my lifetime. Is there a diagnostic test and a treatment you might recommend to assess the situation and act to reverse the damage? I'm only 34 with young family but seriously worried as I can't seem to function properly at the moment. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questioinDo you take any medication at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I take Ladose and follow psychotherapy sessions but would like to test structurally if there is any issue with my brain function.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a test you would recommend?
This is kind of experimental testing but you could get your neurotransmitter levels checkedhttps://www.labrix.com/NeurotransmitterTesting