Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Doctor, i have a problem of erectile dysfunction and i

Customer Question

Hi Doctor,
i have a problem of erectile dysfunction and i can't last even for a minute. i am 29 years old and never had a good long time with my wife.
what can i do?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Do you take any meds?do you have morning erections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i have never took any medicines. Some times i have morning erections but its not frequent, you can say probably once a month.
It sounds to me like you are suffering from low testosterone.you need to get in with your GP and have this checkedlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it treatable? can you give me any advice any medicines or practices to be better in sex timing.
also what should be average time. i mean i usually don't last a minute or two.
This is a medical problem. It is not fixable without meds. You need testosterone from your doctor. Exercise is the only thing that helps
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.If you have more questions, just reply