Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have had 2 red dots appear on the head of my penis and they had a tiny but of clear f

Hi I have had 2 red dots appear on the head of my penis and they had a tiny but of clear fluid in them, like a little spot , I popped then and there was a tiny bit of clear fluid in them, that was 2 days ago now they are really red wit a little white bit in the middle?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I would appreciate it if you could attach a picture here for me to see and provide you with a better opinion.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is an attached picture .
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Are you sexually active?One sexual partner or multiple?Have you recently had any unprotected sex?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I'm sexually active and have one sexual partner, and yes I had sex wit my girlfriend?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This seems like herpes which is a sexually transmitted infection that you may have got from your girlfriend.I would recommend that you be seen for this as you will require a test for herpes to confirm the diagnosis and also a treatment with antiviral medications if the diagnosis is confirmed.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating, by clicking on one of the rating options stars) at your end, when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you have had herpies for a long time without knowing and suddenly they flare up?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is certainly possible.