Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My 7 months daughter has always been a difficult child

Customer Question

Hi, my 7 months daughter has always been a difficult child from birth. When she was an infant, she cries a lot, wakes every 2-3 hours, can't be put down to play, have difficulty falling asleep. Now that she's bigger, she's very clingy and won't let me out of her sight for more than a couple of minutes. It's also very hard to make her laugh, we really need to put on our A game to squeeze a smile out of her. Is this normal? Are these an indication of any problem?
Thanks, ***** ***** worried mom.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.These are not indications of any problem.It is a normal variation and nothing to worry about at all whatsoever.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating, by clicking on one of the rating options stars) at your end, when you are done asking.Kindest regards