Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Can you recommend a good dermatologist granddaughter

Can you recommend a good dermatologist for my granddaughter when she comes over from Australia this Summer.I understand she has seen the best in Melbourne and she cries to sleep most night over the slightest thing to do with her skin.just a tiny thing will set her off,and the mirror in her bedroom has been removed so she doesn't look in it as soon as she gets up.She is 24yrs old a models face and a brilliant Uni student about to see what work is over here like but we dread this skin thing making it hard for her to cope.Thankyou
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhere in the UK are you? in London?are you looking for a private dermatologist who has experience is cosmetic dermatology?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like one in Canterbury or as near as possible as her mother and are cannot travel far,need to make inquiries to help to make things easier for her when she has settled in with me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She seems to get so stressed over even an old Measals spot you can only see right up tight on her face .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No latest photos.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
http://skinandlaser.co.uk/meet-the-team/Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic Address:***** Canterbury, Kent CT1 2PX, United Kingdom Phone:+44 1227(###) ###-####dermatologist there.Dr Mark J. Hudson-Peacock BSc(Hons), MBBCh, FRCPDr Alice Hudson-Peacock MBBCh DRCOG MRCGPDr. Sandra Vykutilova MDthey should be able to help your granddaughter there.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent good quick response look forward to seeing recommended Drs with Mr Granddaughter in the Summer