Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I'm 25 and still very worried and paranoid about developing

I'm 25 and still very worried and paranoid about developing a server nut allergies even tho I have been told its non existent if I no longer eat nuts but kiss my boyfriend who has ate nuts can that cause a reaction extremely worried and frightened
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.That is very unlikely.And you have been told you do not have severe nut allergy.This is called healthy anxiety not practical.Please do not worry.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure it is very unlikely i have ate them all my life you hear scare story's online. I'm sorry if I sound ridiculous I just like to make sure that it won't happen and I don't eat nuts now so I don't get an allergic if I kiss my boyfriend and he has eaten them because I don't eat them will that make any difference in sorry for any inconvenience
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.The swollen rope like is likely varicose vein.Muscle sprain is the likely cause of your pain.May take some time to improve but give some rest as well.You can upload a pic here.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I don't understand
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
I apologize --that is a misplaced reply due to the software problem.To your question, Any serious reaction this way is practically unheard of.Do not worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so it would be very very very rare for it to happen since I have never had a nut allergic and one more thing because I no longer eat nuts but my boyfriend does if I kiss him it won't cause me to have an allergic because I'm not eating them sorry for remodeling out of 100 how sure are you it won't occur
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Less than 1% chance of any serious reaction.So you do not need to worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it less than 1% of developing as well sorry for all the questions
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thank you very much so really non existent
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Very welcomeDo not worry.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you say non existent just so I can keep it in my brain then I will leave you in peice
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is nonexistent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much I'm going to rate you 5 stars
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Very welcomeBest wishes