Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

4 weeks ago I had asteroid epidural in my back due to a

Hi. 4 weeks ago I had asteroid epidural in my back due to a disintegrated disc. This made me constipated and I had no bowel movement for about 5 days. When I eventually went it felt like it tore my anus and I bled a bit. Now every time I go to the toilet I bleed and it also feels like glass is coming out, it's really painful. Afterwards it stings and aches for about 10-15minutes. I have a small lump also or lumps which are sore. It can be itchy too. Quite embarrassed to go to my doctor so thought I would seek your advice.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
This is likely a hemorrhoid or a fissureA large BM can cause these to occuryou should try preparation H over the counter and get in with your doctorlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I apprecaite itIf you have more questions, just reply