Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

On Feb 5th I collapsed at work and bashed my head quite

On Feb 5th I collapsed at work and bashed my head quite badly, I was rushed to hospital and was assessed, during my stay I had to have a pacemaker fitted and after nearly 9 weeks I have been able to slowly return to work, however I still suffer from dizzy spells and am constantly feeling tired. the dizziness comes and goes at various times of the day as do the fatigue type symptoms. My blood pressure is slightly elevated 153 over 120 and I also get trembles from time to time in my hands
I am trying to get to see my GP but there is quite a long wait.
should I be overly concerned about any of this or is it all part of post op recovery,
***** *****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidwow, what a story. your blood pressures are still very elevated at 153 over 120.your lower diastolic number is ***** much too high.you could have some aortic stenosisyou need to see your GP and see a heart specialist in follow up as wellyou need more heart testing like a cardiac echocardiogram and heart stress test and ECG and possibly a cardiac cath.trembles can be from anxiety or low potassium or low magnesium levels or dehydration or essential tremor possibly.are you on blood thinning medications after your pacemaker placement?keep calling your GP doctor to try to get in as soon as possibleor you can go to the local ER or hospital to see a doctor sooner.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com