wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My husband is approaching yrs so we do not have sex so much

My husband is approaching 69 yrs so we do not have sex so much now but we do masterbate. Recently I have noticed when my husband ejaculates his semen is an orange colour. Is this normal for a man his age? He did have a vasectomy 29 yrs ago
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Orange semen can be from things like blood, bilirubin or even urine in the ejacuate. Occasional discoloration is usually not a problem. If this goes on for more than 3 weeks then it might be a good idea to check with his doctor but, in general, it is not a problem.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS