DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

If you were to breath in mould could it cause neuroligical

If you were to breath in mould could it cause neuroligical damage and not just lung damage
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt causes allergy.It does not cause brain damage.And only a few molds, rarely can cause lung damage.Almost all molds are harmless to people.Out of the rest, almost all are allergens. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! I cleaned mould of a cabinet and breathed in spores. I had a chest infection at the time and as bit on antibiotics. I seemed to feel very ill after, pins and needles, dizziness. Wasn't sure it was all related. I now have very bad muscle aches. I have heard fibrmelegia can be brought on from inhaling mould. Is this true?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*Was not on antibiotics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think urology was the wrong specialist for my questionūüėä I have a recotocele also not sure if I have a complete prolapse . Could that cause pressure on legs?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
This is not urology.This is medical.No, fibromyalgia is not brought on by mold. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would the rectocele or prolapse cause aching in legs?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
No it typically would not.Please click a positive.If you want more time, accept the premium services offer.