DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Dr Thomas Anxiety Mark here I'm chilling with the ibs.

Hi dr Thomas
Anxiety Mark here
I'm chilling with the ibs. And it comes and goes with relaxation and diet.
I think I may have a pile ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiWhat is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well after a day of itching around the anus with a little discharge. I felt under the skin not inside the anus ,but on the periphery ridge outside the anus a very small ball bearing when I push it it itches.
Stools normal. It stings a bit as well its about 4 MM round. Ish.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
YesTypical of a hemorrhoid. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lifted heavy tiles on Sunday to my car.
But I'm guessing it could be from my ibs c flare. ?
It's at the back rim of the anus.
Do they go on there own ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
They are easily reduced with a high soluble fiber diet, sitting in hot water in the bath, and preparation H., please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From my description. And the recent blood work and the fact I feel great Nothing serious ? Can I use emuaid on them ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Nothing serious.Yes. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent rating on way.
Being a small one 4mm And I love emuaid do you rate it ???
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I do not use the product.good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wanted your thoughts on the emuaid. You seem very intelligent.
It's natural.
Saying good luck to a health phob is like a invitation to paranoid panic ! Looool
Great to talk to you again.
Key here don't panic relax. ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
relax please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.