Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have pain in my left shoulder and often get pains in my

Hi I have pain in my left shoulder and often get pains in my arms n hands, the pain feels like it's very hot and I get shooting pain softer running down both arms.
I have had nerve tests and a MRI scan on my spine, the found trapped nerves in my elbows but they say they have released themselves and at one point thought it was cubatal tunnel but with further tests say it is not that.
I have been seeing consultants since August last year and feel very disheartened that I am in so much pain but they can't find the cause. Can you help?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThis could also be fibromyalgia.This is a condition of overactive nerves that is difficult to diagnose.I would consider seeing a rheumatologisthave you done this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I will do. Thank you
you're welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating for meIf you have more questions, just reply :)