wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Vestibular Papillae

Vestibular Papillae
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you?M/F?Can you tell me more?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dr.Wieye,I am 25 Femail and I go Vestibular Papillae I think after searching online I dont know how to treat it can you let me know how can I do so ?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.Many times these things do not need treatment. However if they bother you the first line of therapy is topical solutions of podophyllin and podofilox. In the USA this medication is available by Rx only but can be applied at home. podophyllin and podofilox are very effective in removing these papillae.It is important to understand that Vestibular Papillae are not a sexually transmitted disease or related to HPV virus.If the above treatment does not work then consultation with and OB/GYN doctor would be needed.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your reply. Is it possible to send u an image just to make sure its vestibular papillae
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Yes. You can attach it using the paperclip on your screen.Realize, however, that a photo is not as good as an in person physical examination by your OB/GYN....It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS