wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have severe bone loss in my gums and require false teeth,

Customer Question

i have severe bone loss in my gums and require false teeth, i currently have top and bottom plates that come loose, is it possible to have complete false teeth fixed in place via screws etc?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Yes. That is possible.But, depending on how much bone loss you have you might require bone grafting prior to placement of screws/posts for your new teeth.But, once this is done you will be very happy with your new teeth. :)Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS