DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had a very bad earache days now. Been given

I have had a very bad earache for ten days now. Been given antibotics and COCODOMOL nothing helps.got an. Got an entire app after going to casualty with the pain.that's onmonday
HiI am not sure what your question is.If the antibiotic is not working, then there is either a viral infection, or there is a blockage behind the drum which needs to be drained.You should have been put on a wide specrtrum anti biotic, such as doxycicline or augmentin.Check on this as well.I would go back in, hearing loss is a risk here. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.