Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My daughter,aged 50, has Mortons Neuroma in both feet together

Customer Question

Hi, My daughter,aged 50, has Mortons Neuroma in both feet together with Plantar facitis in both
feet and is suffering badly,taking painkillers and wearing orthotics.
Now she has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in her wrist She is struggling to say the least.
As both are to do with the nervous system could there be an underlying connection?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThere is no known link between the two. I'm sorrylet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)