Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Got an xray last night but all clear and bloods clear

Hi got an xray last night but all clear and bloods clear think I may have a stone in bile duct need ultra sound if pain doesn't go away. I am a bit frightened I have had my gall bladder removed is this OK or is it dangerous if it is in my bileduct now I have no gallbladder.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, it can happen to get a bile duct stone when you don't have a gall bladder.usually bile duct stones are not dangerous and can pass in time.drinking more water and avoiding alcohol and eating healthier can helpyour bile duct stone should pass in time.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com