Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have had chest pain last two days. It is also in

I have had chest pain for the last two days. It is also in my arm.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. On which side of the chest and arm you have this pain? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the left
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your input. Is there any pain on pressing the area on your chest? Any aggravation of the pain with movement? Any diagnosed medical problem? Does that pain increases on exertion? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it hurts when I press the area. Also with movement
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. If the area on your chest hurts when you press that area and if movement aggravates the pain, it can't be heart related. The likely cause as per your description is muscular. Don't worry, I will address your question in two aspects; what you can do yourself and what your doctor can do for you. As far as what you can do yourself is concerned in such situations you can use over the counter available tablet Aleve twice daily for 5 days and hopefully your pain will go away. If pain persist see your doctor as sometime physical therapy is required but I reassure you not to stress yourself about anything serious like heart, provided you have pain on pressing. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards