wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Doctor,I have protected sex with CSW but during which,

Hi doctor,
I have protected sex with CSW but during which, condom broke. I am sure I haven't ejaculated. Because of fear I have taken several tests and all were negative.1. Taken Hiv 1 & 2 Rapid test, HCV, Hbags and VDRL on 6th day - All negative
2. HIV Proviral DNA PCR test on 10th day with 100 ml Viral Copy, window period mentioned is 48-72 hours in report- Not Deducted
3. HIV 3rd Gen Elisa test on Day 13 - Negative - Cut off value 0.0746
4. Elisa 3rd Generation test on today (32nd Day after expose) which came as Negative with value as 0.0415.Still I need to be in fear or I am out of this situation doctor? Please tell me that I can come to conclusion with my PCR test and Elisa test. Please help me as I am suffering from Anxiety.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello anyone is available for this question
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Given all your tests you are negative. You did not catch HIV.You might want to do one more test 90 days post exposure.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much percentage I can believe this test doctor?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
99.6%I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS