Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have severe psoriasis, which I control with medication

HI, I have severe psoriasis, which I control with medication and a sunbed, but I have started to get it in my ears, and between my legs, what is the best thing to use now
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I would use methotrexateIt is super effective and very safelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)