Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have a problem in my spine (slight accident) interfering

I have a problem in my spine (slight accident) interfering with my legs.
The hospital specialist intends to give me injections to ease the pain I am in the dark what he will do.
Can you advise
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Are they low back injections?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know
What i do know he intended to do my both legs but decided to do my right leg first and my left leg later.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pain is coming from my back and knees down my shins into my ankles and feet on both legs.
I have had a MRI scan which shows a slight proud L5 vertebrae but I understand I have had this problem since I was a teenager and have put on a lot of weight over the years Which I feel has not helped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I have an idea what medication i can expect, then I can look it up with a view to what to expect.
REGARDS
You are going to get a steroid injection into the back that will calm down the inflamed nerve