wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What should have happened in 1996 if a 3 year old came in

Customer Question

what should have happened in 1996 if a 3 year old came in with a head injury inflicted by a family member
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.With the limited information you have provided it is hard to tell.But, at the very least, the police might have been called, there would have been an CT scan of his head and treatment provided by the medical staff.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the lack of detail i was three suffered a severe blow to the head after having it slammed into a brass door noob
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.Unfortunately, at this point, there is no way to know how this event affects you now.....Even if there were a lesion or brain problem found now saying how hitting that brass door knob so long might have contributed to today's lesion/problem is beyond the ability of modern medicine.Sorry about that.I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS