wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am stuck in a business that I own 50/50 with my ex husband

Customer Question

Hi I am stuck in a business that I own 50/50 with my ex husband and I feel like I am sinking quickly as I don't enjoy it anymore but haven't got the expertese to write a cv or know what I really do bring to the table?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Do you want to write up a CV so you can look for a job?What industry?When do you want to start looking?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I want to write a cv
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Ok.Here is an excellent website that shows you, with many template examples, how to write a CV for many different types of jobs.This is what my Son used when he needed to write one.http://www.jobs.ac.uk/careers-advice/cv-templatesI wish you the very best of luck in your new job!It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS