Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've been feeling extremely tired now no matter

Customer Question

Hi, I've been feeling extremely tired for months now no matter how much sleep I get, I'm now having to nap in the afternoons just to have a bit of energy. Thus month my period is 8 days late but had spotting a few days ago.. Now I feel bloated and sick and tired Please can you help?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
HI and welcome,If you are sexually active get a pregnancy test. You need to check your thyroid functions as hypothyroidism is a common condition that can cause such symptoms. You need to get baseline blood test to check hemoglobin level. Add multivitamins in your diet.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.