Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I just want to ask I got very small like scarch skin without

Customer Question

Hi I just want to ask I got very small like scarch skin without any infection or something els , that I have for long times more that 8 years but sometimes eaching I showed that to my GP he said nothing be worried but I got strong OCD , pls help me and how can I send you the picture of that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is my PIC
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. DavidI don't see where the scratch is on your skin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already sent u my PIC
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the skin looks fine.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the positive feedbackthanks for using JustAnswer.com