wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What type of therapy is best ? I have depression with

What type of therapy is best for me?
I have depression with pychosis and gad and self harm
I have many unresolved childhood issues
Suspected sexual abuse as a child but no memory whatsoever
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.First and foremost you should get under the care of a psychiatrist and a psychologist. You will probably need a multi-pronged treatment plan consisting of medication, talk therapy and group therapy. You would also benefit from CBT training.Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS