Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Mu niece has cyst I n uterus and bleeding now it stop

Mu niece has cyst I n uterus and bleeding now it stop bleeding but it still discharge slightly dark blood this girl has been raped I am scared to get any HIV as you said one of the result is parasite infection ,I ask you I want to be sure it is nothing should be very worry about or scared
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Has she been tested for any STDs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Dr
what I got of her blood results , and she said that she done test of HIV in uk
but nothing showed positive but she told me that she has herpes Type 2 and she can't take too much medication because of her liver damage she doesn't to be clear for me more than that ,if she is hidden something I don't know about it like Hepatite B I only worried she lived a bit with me I am scared now I make appointment To my children for Hepatite B .i have already ask a Dr works on line just answer you About her blood result ,I send it I could feel is missing something in her result ,she send what she want to sent to me ,do you think if she has any of HIV here in Uk let her be free or can take an action to prevent spreading out . She loose her appetite don't sleep good sleep on day ,she is dark under her eyes ,after bleeding she has iron defenciency ,she still have energy she didn't look she is very ill but as you know may still disease hidden some period ,raped happen for about 2 years ,she done operation for cyst but what happen one of Fallopian tube after scan found is been cut is do think the dark blood if from there please answer me
those bloods are kind of non specific