Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I had a knee replacement last September but am still in a lot

Customer Question

I had a knee replacement last September but am still in a lot of pain. The doctor who did the operation says everything is fine so why m I still in so much pain?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you ?M/F?Height/weight?How long ago was the surgery?Where is your pain?What have you tried to do to reduce it?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.