DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I think I have severe perodontis, severe pain in gums, gap

Customer Question

I think I have severe perodontis, severe pain in gums, gap between teeth and gums, painful to eat, can't smile feel awful, have diabetes which is not controlled. Feel like gums are nobly unto roof of mouth, what treatment can I get to have nice teeth again and get rid of the pain.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou need to see a peridontist.Root scraping and cleaning if this is severe.It will take several sessions.If beyond that, it needs surgery in some cases.In the meantime, meticulous attention to dental hygiene.Ask your dentist for a referral. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is false teeth an option
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
That should be a last resort, as all teeth would have to be pulled.That is not the way to go.See my premium services offer and we can go into alternatives if you accept that.Otherwise, click a positive here on this post.Find me as needed.