DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I'm taking primolut to postpone my period. Started in wed

Hi, i'm taking primolut to postpone my period. Started in wed 3 5mg tabs per day. All seemd ok, but this evening i'm having a pain (little) in left leg. AND i noticed that if i stand up i can see my veins floated. What should i do?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou should stop the medication and have an exam today.You should have a doppler ultrasound of that leg to make sure there is not a clot. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now veins look better. Not so floated AND i feel no more pain. More over it's night here. I can't go to med. It's night. I can't tel anyone i'm taking IT. There's something i can di now? Pls i Don't want my name appears public
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
NoThere is no self treatment.My answer is the same.If you want to wait that is up to you. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
ThanksPlease remember that we do not treat or diagnose on the site.We answer questions.Your question was really should you stay home.NO. I give excellent answers, or at least strive to, in every answer, safe, concise, precise and comprehensive as needed.Find me anytime, and save time for correct answers to any question.I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.