Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

First urine pee of the morning contained dark red blood & a

Customer Question

First urine pee of the morning contained dark red blood & a very small amount of unknown tissue.
Drank copious amounts of tap water(very high calcium content) during the morning without noticeable effect.
Had this problem in 1988 & had surgery---cant remember the medical term but I recollect two days of burning pain when urinating.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I would strongly recommend that you should have a urine analysis or a urine test done to analyze your urine further and to see what's going on. It could be an infection that could have caused these symptoms.Also, it could be that you have a tiny broken blood vessel in the urinary tract that has caused blood to appear in the urine.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions.I would appreciate a rating by clicking on one of the stars as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Regards