Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Please advise, We are quite worried after recieving letter

Please advise, We are quite worried after recieving letter from hospital asking my daughter to make trauma and orthopaedics appointment for her 5 day old baby.
Whilst in hospital she was told the baby was very healthy but because of cesaerian his legs were the teeniest bit curved, however they are fine now and the midwife was very happy.
When my daughter left with baby everything was good and she wasnt given any indication about such a letter.
The letter from Warrington hospital says they have recieved a referral from GP/GDP/consultant requesting appointment with Trauma and Orthopaedics for the baby. They wont answer the phone over the weekend so we are left really anxious about this.
We recieved this from the booking centre, warrington hospital sent on behalf of Outpatient Access Manager.
Is this just a straightforward appointment after having a baby or could it be more serious. They havent even bothered to state a reason on the letter.
Please answer as soon as possible
Lindsey ***********
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I think this is just a straight-forward appointment.

They just want to be sure that the legs of the baby are okay and that the baby is growing fine.

I would not worry too much at all.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.

I would appreciate a rating before you leave.

Kindest regards