Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have pains in my neck and up around my ears. My head feels

I have pains in my neck and up around my ears. My head feels muzzy in a morning and sort of heavy - it can gradually clear through the dear. I hve had spells of feeling dizzy.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You may have cervical spine degenerative disc disease --spondylosis, herniated disc etc.That can cause pressure on the nerves which lead to radiating pain to the ears and head from back.Dizziness is also experienced due to the instability of the cervical spine.You should cervical spine Xrays and start physical therapy.Cervical collar support also may be used for some time.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/