Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

A was wondering if you could help me cause I have been having

Customer Question

Hi a was wondering if you could help me cause I have been having a pain at the bottom of my back where my kidneys are at the left hand side and every morning a wake up in pain but it usally goes sea couple hours after I have been too the toilet
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Hello I amCustomerand I would be assisting you with your concerns today.Do you have any problem passing urine like burning pain , hesitancy or any other symptom?Do you feel pain in lower back at any other time especially after you have been doing any strenuous or long physical activity?Does your lower back feel stiff when you get up from bed?Since how many days have you been having this problem?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had it for some time now my urine is dark green colour but no pain from it just pain in back when getting up in morning then do toilet n goes away after an hour
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for replying.It seems that the symptoms are not related to your kidneys or urinary tract.You are not having urinary symptoms.Pain due to kidneys would not occur just in morning.More likely the pain is related to lower lumbo sacral spine.Morning pain is typical with degenerative disc disease where the disc in our lower back, specifically the discs at l4 l5 and L5 S1 levels degenerate and present with startup pain and /or stiffness in morning.I would suggest that you have x rays of lower spine to look at status of lower spine.This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and best of luck.Do take out few moments to rate my answer positively by clicking on 4/5 stars on top of this page.This is the only way we get paid for our work on this website.