Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I was diagnosed with cellulitis in my lower legs 5 months ago.

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with cellulitis in my lower legs 5 months ago. Even after treatment, my legs are not right, lumps still appearing, but not many. I now have sore legs and hips, sore to touch, but I can walk without pain. Is this soreness the result of cellulitis?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.These symptoms may not be due to the cellulitis that you had previously. I think that other causes for your pain like degenerative disc disease of your spine (which is something that is very common at your age) must be investigated for and this can be done by doing an x-ray first and then MRI of your lower spine.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions.I would appreciate a rating by clicking on one of the stars as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Regards