Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Sir, I have two aneurysms, one coiled, another awaiting decisions. I

Customer Question

Sir,
I have two aneurysms, one coiled, another awaiting decisions.
I was dropped by an aerospace company for it, in the Middle-east and have no income. I have recently become alarmed at sudden onset of rage at the smallest thing is this a symptom of the above or just general depression over circumstances? Am I still able to get a job? (Last job over thirty years as a weapons technician involved in the teaching of Ejection seats to Saudi Students)
Thankyou, Clive Gerrard D.O.B. 26/02/1960
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. The aneurysms, by themselves, would not cause sudden episodes of rage. If there is a stroke or bleeding associated with the aneurysms, then many different neurologic symptoms can occur, including changes in emotions. But if the current status is that the aneurysms are present but not causing any complications, then it would not be causing these symptoms. It is true that depression can cause other emotional symptoms, including sudden rages. There are many jobs that would still be available to someone with aneurysms. You may not be able to demonstrate the use of ejection seats, but many different jobs can be done by someone with an aneurysm. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.